Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

My life

                                                         For some reason I don't know why i feel that I wanted to do

thing more like experince even more daring all I ever want is to be somebody so people can know who

I am and be the best i ever dream of i have been inspire by the people that help me through after that

day. On 2010 i had a bad life I was over weight cause i was in a relationship guy name Nick he was a

womanizer and always flirt with other girls and yea that really make me upset but after i graduate he

had dump me and more on and from the begining i really don't know how to move on after that day

that he left me my ante try to help me to get over Nick and nothing didn't work but one day i was

making scrap book of me how I was little i wanted to make it look history that what i was back in my

childhood i did wear a  ''Snow white'' dress. and I was enjoying what i was doing and a day later while 

i was at church he text and want to get back in my head he a coward. i just could stand him so i got

back i only see him one month ago and i couldn't stand him i have not see him in 6 months Valentine

day he couldn't take me cause of my little sister coming along with me and him that next thing is my

dad heard it and my parents tells me about him and they don't like about him how he treats me and the

next day he texted me to tell me that ''Me and my dad need to grow up'' what an ''ASSHOLE'' ladies if 

a man tells you that don't talk to him anyway continue. February 14 2011 it was valentine day and he

didn't come get me or any present to me so for me i was watching resident evil and i was doing my

thing and one month on march 3 2011 i was at my grandpa's house just to visit and i heard that my

mom tell her dad about what happen to me and nick and i heard that he said ''that not right'' so in my

mind i had to let him go but in my heart i can't so i did text him and I dump him cause of his lying and

so after that i had to sing or even listen to Rihanna why everything is so complatied and i feel FREE as

FREEDOM  i feel that i can do anything what i want and i never felt happy in my life so since i had

nothing to do and i started but liking how i was like before so i look into sonic's on google and i saw an

amazing drawing by JAZZYBREAL and i was really interested me so i started to draw and i know i

draw horrible so I practice practice and practice and i started to draw a lot everyday then one day he

text me and start telling me that i am this and that the only thing he can't say is BIt#h to me and say

F#!k to me  i see that he patince and he weak without a girl in his life and he has play me a lot and he

will tried to hurt me but i will hurt him back the only thing ''I never forget is that the day he slap me in

the face'' i am still continue with my life being alone and I started school san bernardino valley college i

had math and reading skills it was first day and on wednesday i saw him and he tried to talk to me as a

friend my big mistake is not be friends with him cause he would as me back with him and I did my

mistake is he gonna do things to me again i force on reading skills on stand of math I ask him to help

me but he didn't help me so I knew I fail math and i did and I pass reading skills  July 4 2012 he got a

text message from Yessina an old friend that she betray me she was dating him behind my back thats

the day he left me after my graduation sully second. saying that nick is still dating Sarah and i did

believe it and then i didn't like how me and my family take him home and tried to poke my right side

breast and i didn't liked it and he left me again without a talk break-up i moved on again and summer

time and summer was over i took drawing a graphic design beginner and reading skills 2 and i enjoy

doing drawing more than anything eles after my fall 2012 class was over and i was about to get

something from the student store and i saw Nick and he think's i would talk to him but i don't he can

think that all he wants but i am not wasting my time with him. spring 2013 i had life drawing and

painting i been enjoying more and more art and that i ever had my life drawing class was close mean's

canceled i waiting for my mom to come pick me up and then i knew something might come and it was

nick tried to get me back but nick just said to me that i look good and he also said I miss you. I told him

I don't and then he just walk away and i knew he tried to get me back but i don't have time for him all

he want was me and a ride and so my mother pick me up I told her that i saw nick and tried to get me

back my parent's never like him ever since we dated my dad does not like about nick is that he hurt me

and tried to make me cry my dad tried to talk to him but he didn't and my mom she know what going

on between me and him  after the seamster was over and i was still cooling off from my summer  and

got back from the fall 2013 i took math so i can do it again it my second try and then i saw yessina she

just look at me like a troll face cause of her big nose good thing she cover her whole face. After this

seamster started she will try to make me cry and that doesn't work cause i am already a mature woman

and i know what i am doing after my my sculpture class started on september 10 that what my birthday

is and i am happy i am already 21 and from my birthday i want my nose pierce and i am happy in

sculpture class i meet Danile and Crystal they were very kind to me and i do get shy when i try to talk

to new people but i am not anymore me crystal and Daniel we start to hang out and eat after school and

this is what i really like about I never had this before my other friends back from high school they will

just go home and the only people who hang with me to make me feel better was ANDREW frost and

steve my friend back my childhood they were the only one who care for their friends needs i never

mention my second class from my monday to wednesday 2 dimensional design that class is not hard but

i do get all scare and stuck but i got C and i am happy with it. math i got an F and not happy i got

worried to much on the 2d design and sculpture i got a B and happy so after the 2014 new year started i

was happy to be back and hang with my friends and i really do miss them a lot and there a new friend

and his name is ray and he seem a nice guy. Now this seamster 2014 spring started not all i want is to

started a new year that some people will understand me what i am an Artists yes will I do

music maybe this is what I really want but the things is I won't forget my family that is my only heart

that would fill and I hope that someday I will find a way to follow my dreams my dreams always tell

me to prepared for the furture and that day will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment